Andrographis paniculata is a herbaceous plant in the family Acanthaceae, native to India and Sri Lanka. It is widely cultivated in Southern and Southeastern Asia, where it is used to treat infections and some diseases, often being used before antibiotics were created. Mostly the leaves and roots were used for medicinal purposes.
1.Andrographis paniculata is very helpful for clearing heat and removing toxicity.
2.Andrographis paniculata is also meaningful to the health of everyone's internal organs, especially the effect of protecting the liver and gallbladder.
3.Andrographis paniculata is also meaningful to our lung health, because Andrographis paniculata can help us to treat tuberculosis, whooping cough and other problems.
4 Andrographis paniculata is also helpful for anti-cancer and anti-thrombotic.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
1.How Can I Get A Sample?
You can get samples by communicate with us.
2.How Long Is Delivery?
Delivery time sample order: 3-5 workdays; large order depends on the quantity
3.What Is The MOQ?
MOQ depends on different items.normally is 25kg.
4.What Is Our Normal Payments Terms?
Our normal payment terms now is: T/T, Western Union or Paypal
5.How Do I Order Your Products?
You can check our website for any items you interest, and you can also get communication with US and order for it accordingly.
* OTC stock No. 870480. About 20 years experience in plant extract industry
* Awarded FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, HACCP, ORGANIC, KOSHER, HALAL and Manufacturer license
* Clean workshop and Manufacture base operation is controlled according to the GMP standards strictly
* Quality control with testing equipments: AAS, MICROBE, HPLC, TLC, GC, UV, PPSL(irradiation test)
* Guarrantee aftersale service and ensure every customer satisfaction