Morinda is one of the great yang jing herbs. That means it's powerful for giving you strength, endurance, confidence, and drive.
It has been used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac because it helps to balance and optimise your hormonal levels.
Morinda is an excellent herb for athletes, giving you drive, determination and the ability to last longer, perform better, be more focused and so on.
Morinda can be used in rotation with other yang jing herbs like cistanch, horny goat weed and tribulus for example. If used in combination with these herbs, it would be exceptionally powerful.
The other thing I really love about morinda is that it's excellent at helping to sharpen your mind, excellent for focus, excellent for concentration. I highly recommend you give morinda a try.
1. Morinda Root Extract Powder is often used to increase sexual strength in men and women.
2. Morinda Root Extract Powder is used for impotence, premature ejaculation, soreness of the lower back and knees, and infertility.
3. Morinda Root Extract Powder is also used by women for infertility and frigidity.
4. In addition, Morinda Root Extract Powder is also considered to be beneficial to the heart.
5. And like many other tonic herbs, Morinda Root Extract Powder has been shown to be effective in lowering high blood pressure.
6. Morinda Root Extract Powder is one of the finest tonics since it is not only powerful but extremely well tolerated.
7. Morinda Root Extract Powder is considered a major longevity herb and is a regular ingredient in daoist formulations.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills.
2. Functional food as capsules or pills.
3. Water-soluble beverages.
4. Health products as capsules or pills.