Serenoa repens, commonly known as saw palmetto, is the sole species currently classified in the genus Serenoa. It is a small palm, growing to a maximum height around 7â10 ft (2â3 m). It is endemic to the subtropical Southeastern United States, most commonly along the south Atlantic and Gulf Coastal plains and sand hills. It grows in clumps or dense thickets in sandy coastal areas, and as undergrowth in pine woods or hardwood hammocks
1. Treat urinary tract infections
2. Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia
3. Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting
4. Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues
6. Lower cholesterol
7. Tonic and Expectorant for mucous membranes
1. In pharmaceutical field
2. In health product field
WHY CHOOSE US?
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
5. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and one week for bulk production.
6. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
7. We have ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, HACCP, ORGANIC FSSC22000 certifications.