Angelica sinensis, commonly known as dong quai or "female ginseng" is a herb from the family Apiaceae, indigenous to China. Angelica sinensis grows in cool high altitude mountains in China, Japan, and Korea. The yellowish brown root of the plant is harvested in fall and is a well-known Chinese medicine used over thousands of years.
Dong quai is used for menopause vasomotor symptoms such as hot flashes.
1. Curing heart-throb, megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
2.Providing energy, vitality, and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia, boils, headaches, venous problems, low im-munity, and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. Regulating female hormones, in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
5. A blood tonic, promoting its production and circulation.
6. Preventing spasms, relaxing vessels, and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels.
1.In pharmaceutical field
2.In health product field
3.In Cosmetic field