Peony Contains a unique glycoside called paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins, flavonoids, tannins, polysaccharides and Paeoniflorin are all considered to contribute to the medicina activity of various forms of peony. Paeoniflorin and peony extracts enhance mental function in animal studies, suggesting a potential benefit for dementia.
Paeoniflorin is extracted from the root of Paeonia albiflora Pall. It has broad pharmacological effects, such as analgesic, anti-diuretic, anti-inflammator, anti-convulsant, vasodilatic and etc.
1. Relax muscle and cleanse the blood;
2. Help regulate the female hormonal cycle and to tonify and purify the blood;
3. Extend life and to promote beauty;
4. It is a clinical treatment for coronary heart disease, old age diseases. And it can strengthen health and immune function, anti-inflammatory relieving cough and asthma and so on, In particular, the treatment of chronic respiratory disease may be a supplementary drug.
5. It can be mixed with Cosmetics to treat comedo and the ageing delay organisms organizations.
6. When mixed with shampoo, it can be used as hair growth management agents.
1. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsule to protect cardiovascular;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used as a kind of analgesic due to the function of regulating immunity;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely used in many products because it play an very important role in most women's daily skin care.