1. High in Antioxidants.
Polyphenol antioxidants called catechins comprise the majority of green tea extractâs antioxidant content. Among the catechins in green tea, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is the most researched and thought to provide the most health benefits.
2. May Promote Heart Health.
Oxidative stress increases fat buildup in the blood, which promotes inflammation in the arteries and leads to high blood pressure.
3. Good for the Brain
The antioxidants in green tea extract, especially EGCG, have been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative stress.
4. Can Help With Weight Loss
Green tea extract is rich in catechins, and it contains a decent amount of caffeine.
Interestingly, it seems that this combination of ingredients is responsible for its weight loss properties.
5. Might Benefit Liver Function
The catechins in green tea extract may also help reduce inflammation caused by some liver diseases like non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
6. May Reduce the Risk of Cancer.
7. Its Components May Be Good for the Skin.
8. May Benefit Exercise Performance and Recovery.
9. May Help Lower Blood Sugar.
10. Easy to Add to Your Diet.
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in health product field;
3. Applied in cosmetics field;
4. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.