Bee Pollen is made by honeybees, and is the food of the young bee. It is considered one of nature's most completely nourishing foods as it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. Bee-gathered pollens are rich in proteins (approximately 40% protein), free amino acids and vitamins, including the B-complex, and folic acid.
Bee pollen is a complete food and contains many elements that products of animal origin do not possess. Bee pollen is richer in proteins than any animal source. It contains more amino acids than beef, eggs, or cheese of equal weight. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body.
1. Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
2. Skin Soother - Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
3. Respiratory System - Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
4. Treating Allergies â Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies.
5. Digestive System - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system.
7. Treats Addictions â Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it may be useful for healthy weight loss. However, more research is needed into these potential benefits, particularly when it comes to weight management.
8. Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems, and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
9. Prostate Aid - .Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
10. Infertility Problems - Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, and therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster, it is also a great aphrodisiac!
1.Applied in food field;
2.Applied in health product field;
3.Applied in cosmetics field.