1. Ginseng is araliaceous plant ginseng roots dry. In China, consumption of ginseng has a long history, as early as the "Shen Nong's Materia Medica", it was ranked as top grade. During the Tang dynasty, people started buying wild ginseng from North Korea. Chinese herbal medicine industry in the ginseng business in accordance with the quality, origin and growth environment, ginseng is divided into the wild ginseng, cultivated ginseng and Korean Ginseng and three varieties. Ginseng in accordance with the different processing methods can be divided into the sun-cured ginseng, red ginseng and sugar ginseng, and other parameters.
2. Ginseng extract mainly contains a variety of Ginsenoside, including Rb1, Rb2, Rd, Rc, Re, Ro, Re, Rf, Rg1, etc. It also contains a small amount of beta - gludosterol, flavonoids, trifolium, ginseng flavonoids, and luteus glucoside.
3. Ginseng is stimulating on the entire body to help overcome stress, increase longevity, fatigue, weakness, mental fatigue, improve brain cell function, and benefit the heart and circulation. It is also used to normalize blood pressure, reduce cholesterol levels, and to prevent arteriosclerosis. It is used to help protect the body against radiation and as an antidote to drugs and toxic chemicals.
1. Stimulate the appetite
2. Slow the progression of Alzheimerâs Disease
3. Treat depression
4. Combat stress and fatigue
5. Stimulate the central nervous system
6. Treat insomnia
7. Improve cardiovascular activity
8. Improve memory and concentration
9. Dissolve tumors
10. Raise good cholesterol (HDL)
11. Lower bad cholesterol
12. Increases estrogen levels in women and relieve the symptoms of menopause
13. Benefits the endocrine system, such as the adrenals and pituitary gland
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefits to brain
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used to treat coronary heart disease and has better effect
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it owns the function of whitening, dispelling spot, anti-wrinkle and activating skin cells
1.How can I get a sample?
You can get samples by communicate with us with whatsapp or Email .
2.How long is delivery?
Delivery time sample order: 3-5 workdays; large order depends on the quantity
3.What is The MOQ?
MOQ depends on different items.
4.What is our normal payments terms?
Our normal payment terms now is: T/T, Western Union or Paypal
5.How do I order your products?
You can check our website for any items you interest, and you can also get communication with US and order for it accordingly.
6.Your items are made in China, are they safe?
Yes, all of our items are rigorously tested prior to shipment.