Gentian root is a bitter herb that comes from yellow gentian plants, or Gentiana lutea. This European native produces wrinkled, light to dark brown roots commonly used to make health supplements. Gentian root supplements come in tea, extract, tincture and powder forms. Consult your doctor before using gentian root to treat your specific health conditions.
1. Helps Improve Digestive, Liver and Gallbladder Function
2. Helps Fight Oxidative Stress and Chronic Disease
3. Can Help Lower Inflammation and Pain
4. Helps Treat Wounds and Infections (Including Sinus Infections)
5. Supports the Nervous System
2. Food Supplement