Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-09 Origin: Site
Chamomile is a plant in the Compositae family, native to Europe. It is an annual or perennial herb, 30-50 cm tall, glabrous and fragrant. The stem is erect, the upper part is much branched. Leaves two to three times pinnatifid, lobes thinly striped, with pointed apex. Flowering period is April-May, inflorescence terminal or axillary, 1.5-2 cm in diameter. Outer corolla ligulate, white, inner corolla tube-shaped, yellow. Achene extremely small, oblong or obovate. The seeds are small, and there are more than 10,000 seeds in 1 gram of seeds. Cultivated in Germany, France and Morocco, chamomile is produced in Europe, Asia and Xinjiang, China, and now in southern China and Beijing.
Chamomile extract is the dried whole herb extract of matricaria chamomilla L., a plant of Compositae. It mainly contains active ingredients such as flavonoids, saponins, polysaccharides, and volatile oils. It has anti-inflammatory, fungal-inhibiting, and antispasmodic effects; Medicinal efficacy, has been used as cosmeceutical ingredients, ointments, creams and lotions containing chamomile volatile oil are used in Europe to treat various skin diseases.
1. Chamomile extract can relieve anxiety, tension, anger and fear, and is very helpful for insomnia.
2. Chamomile extract can relieve dull muscle pain
3. It can regulate menstruation and relieve menstrual pain. It is often used to relieve various annoying symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and menopause. the
4. Relieve burns, blisters, inflamed wounds, ulcers and heal.
5. Help improve eczema, pimples, herpes, psoriasis, super sensitive skin, and general allergies.
6. Calm broken capillaries, improve elasticity, and is excellent for dry and itchy skin. Eliminate puffiness, strengthen tissue, it is a very good skin purifying skin care product.
1. Mainly used in health care products,Skin and hair care products;
The recommended daily dosage is 150-300 mg.
What Hunan Huakang Biotech Inc can offer:
Product: Chamomile Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract
Source: Matricaria Recutita Linn.
Specifications: Apigenin 1%-98%, 4:1,10:1,20:1
Appearance: Brown-green to white powder
[Package]: 1kg/aluminum foil bag, 25kg/cardboard drum; see the detailed packaging diagram at the bottom for specific packaging.
[Storage]: Avoid light and dry place, 24 months