Gotu Kola Extract/Centella Asiatica Extract
Gotu kola is a perennial plant native to India, Japan, China, Indonesia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and the South Pacific. A member of the parsley family, it has no taste or smell. It thrives in and around water. It has small fan-shaped green leaves with white or light purple-to-pink flowers, and small oval fruit. The leaves and stems of the gotu kola plant are used as medicine.
|Product Name || |
Gotu kola extract/Centella Asiatica Extract
Centella asiatica (L.) Urban
Total triterpenes 10% -80%
Asiaticoside & Madecassoside 10% -80%
Light yellow fine powder
Healthcare & cosmetic grade
|MOQ || |
Store in sealed containers at cool and dry place,
Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation
Two years when stored properly
1. Clear heat and remove dampness, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis.
2. Antibacterial anti-inflammatory.
3. Auxiliary damp heat jaundice.
4. Diuretic to reduce swelling.
5. Promote skin damage repair.
1.Used in cosmetic field.
2.Used in food field.
3.Used in feed additives.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
5. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and one week for bulk production.
6. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
7. We have ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, HACCP, ORGANIC FSSC22000 certifications.